Control of card types issued by certain countries
This profile allows to trigger one or more actions when:
- the card type is one of the selected card types (prepaid card, commercial card, personal card)
the country of the card is on the list of selected countries.
To trigger one or more actions:
- Click the Enable button.The green bar indicates that the profile is activated.
- Select one or more card type(s) from the list.The possible values are:
- Prepaid card
- Commercial card
- Personal card
A personal card is a bank card delivered to an individual for personal use.
- Select one or several countries by clicking on the Add button.The country(ies) that allow(s) you to trigger an action appear(s) in the column Selected countries.This list is not static. You can remove one of the countries at any time by selecting it and clicking the Remove button.
- Select the action that you wish to trigger when the profile appears.The possible values are:
If you want to define one or more other actions:
- Raise an alert
- Validate manually
- Enable 3D Secure if the shop’s default 3D Secure behavior is set to “3D Secure disabled by default”
- Disable 3D Secure if the shop’s default 3D Secure behavior is set to “3D Secure enabled by default”
- Click Add.
- Select another action that you wish to trigger when the profile appears.
- Click Save at the bottom of the page.