Control of commercial cards depending on their origin
A commercial card is a business card. It can be issued to an employee for work purposes, for example.
To trigger one or more actions when a buyer makes a payment by using a commercial card issued by a country from the list:
- Click on Enable.The green bar indicates that the profile is activated.
- Select one or several countries by clicking on the button Add.The country(ies) that allow(s) you to trigger an action appear(s) in the column Selected countries.This list is not static. You can remove one of the countries at any time by selecting it and clicking the Remove button.
- Select one or more card brand to control.It is possible to select several cards.Controlled cards are:
- Select the action that you wish to trigger when the profile appears.The possible values are:
If you want to define one or more other actions:
- Raise an alert
- Manual validation
- Disable 3D Secure
- Click on Add.
- Select another action that you wish to trigger when the profile appears.
- Click on Save at the bottom of the screen.