Control of commercial cards depending on their origin
A commercial card is a business card. It can be issued to an employee for work purposes, for example.
To trigger one or more actions when a buyer makes a payment by using a commercial card issued by a country from the list:
- Click the Enable button.The green bar indicates that the profile is activated.
- Select one or several countries by clicking on the Add button.The country(ies) that allow(s) you to trigger an action appear(s) in the column Selected countries.This list is not static. You can remove one of the countries at any time by selecting it and clicking the Remove button.
- Select one or more card brand to control.It is possible to select several cards.Controlled cards are:
- Select the action that you wish to trigger when the profile appears.The possible values are:
If you want to define one or more other actions:
- Raise an alert
- Validate manually
- Enable 3D Secure if the shop’s default 3D Secure behavior is set to “3D Secure disabled by default”
- Disable 3D Secure if the shop’s default 3D Secure behavior is set to “3D Secure enabled by default”
- Click Add.
- Select another action that you wish to trigger when the profile appears.
- Click Save at the bottom of the page.