Control of commercial cards
A commercial card is a business card. It can be issued to an employee for work purposes, for example.
To trigger one or more actions when a buyer uses a commercial card to make a payment:
- Click the Enable button.The green bar indicates that the profile is activated.
- Select one or more card brand to control.It is possible to select several cards.Controlled cards are:
- Select the action that you wish to trigger when the profile appears.The possible values are:
If you want to define one or more other actions:
- Raise an alert
- Validate manually
- Enable 3D Secure if the shop’s default 3D Secure behavior is set to “3D Secure disabled by default”
- Disable 3D Secure if the shop’s default 3D Secure behavior is set to “3D Secure enabled by default”
- Click Add.
- Select another action that you wish to trigger when the profile appears.
- Click Save at the bottom of the page.