Control of diversity of countries
One or more actions can be triggered when the number of countries involved in the transaction exceeds a certain threshold and the amount of the transaction is between a minimum and maximum amount.
When this scenario occurs, a control is made on the basis of the following criteria:
- the country corresponding to the buyer's address,
- the country of the shipping address,
- the country of the IP in use when the payment was made,
- the issuing country of the card.
- Click on Enable.The green bar indicates that the profile is activated.
- Set the threshold for countries (1, 2, 3 or 4) which will trigger one or more actions.
- Specify a minimum and maximum amount that will allow to trigger an action.
- Specify the currency that applies to the defined minimum and maximum amount.
- Select the action that you wish to trigger when the profile appears.The possible values are:
If you wish to define one or more other actions:
- Raise an alert
- Manual validation
- Disable 3D Secure
- Click on Add.
- Select another action that you wish to trigger when the profile appears.
- Click on Save at the bottom of the screen.