Control of diversity of countries
One or more actions can be triggered when the number of countries involved in the transaction exceeds a certain threshold and the amount of the transaction is between a minimum and maximum amount.
When this scenario occurs, a control is made on the basis of the following criteria:
- The country of the customer address
- The country of the shipping address
- The country of the IP address used during the payment
- The payment method country
- Click the Enable button.The green bar indicates that the profile is activated.
- Set the threshold for countries (1, 2, 3 or 4) which will trigger one or more actions.
- Specify a minimum and maximum amount that will allow to trigger an action.
- Specify the currency that applies to the defined minimum and maximum amount.The applied currencies must be the same otherwise the Save button will not be active.
- Select the action that you wish to trigger when the profile appears.The possible values are:
If you want to define one or more other actions:
- Raise an alert
- Validate manually
- Enable 3D Secure if the shop’s default 3D Secure behavior is set to “3D Secure disabled by default”
- Disable 3D Secure if the shop’s default 3D Secure behavior is set to “3D Secure enabled by default”
- Click Add.
- Select another action that you wish to trigger when the profile appears.
- Click Save at the bottom of the page.