Control of the number of items in the cart
To trigger one or several actions when a buyer has a certain amount of items in the shopping cart when making a payment:
- Click on Enable.The green bar indicates that the profile is activated.
- Specify the number of items that will allow to trigger one or more actions.
- Select the action that you wish to trigger when the profile appears.The possible values are:
If you want to define one or more other actions:
- Raise an alert
- Manual validation
- Disable 3D Secure
- Click on Add.
- Select another action that you wish to trigger when the profile appears.
- Click on Save at the bottom of the screen.