Enabling 3D Secure only from a certain amount
You can define a rule to enable or disable 3D Secure when the payment amount is lower than a certain amount.
To do this:
- Select the Configuration tab.
- Define the behavior of 3D Secure enabled by default of the shop.
- Select the Amount tab.
- Click on Enable.The green bar indicates that the profile is activated.
- Specify a minimum and maximum amount that will allow to trigger an action.
- Specify the currency that applies to the defined minimum and maximum amount.
- Select the action Disable 3D Secure.This action will allow you to enable or disable 3D Secure when the payment amounts are lower than a certain amount.
- Click on Save at the bottom of the screen.