This profile allows you to trigger one or more actions when the transaction does not benefit from the liability shift.
The transactions benefiting from the liability shift are transactions for which the cardholder cannot shift the liability for an outstanding payment to the merchant on the grounds of "Objection by the Cardholder".
AMEX transactions cannot benefit from liability shift.
To trigger one or more actions when the transaction does not benefit from liability shift:
- Click the Enable button.The green bar indicates that the profile is activated.
- Specify a minimum amount and its currency.
- Select the action that you wish to trigger when the profile appears.The possible values are:
If you want to define one or more other actions:
- Raise an alert
- Validate manually
- Click the Add button.
- Select another action that you wish to trigger when the profile appears.
- Click Save at the bottom of the page.