Managing the criteria
The merchant can decide to modify the payment process based on different criteria.
The criteria taken into account by the advanced risk assessment are based on:
- the payment data,the transaction details (amount, currency, shopping cart, buyer, etc.),
- the card analysis results,the card type (CB, Visa, MasterCard, etc.), the nature of the card (personal, commercial, prepaid), the issuing country, etc.,
- the 3D Secure authentication result,the cardholder's enrollment, the authentication status,
- the authorization result,the authorization return code, the liability shift,
- the result of the risk analysis,the data transmitted by a risk analyzer (such as CyberSource) to the payment gateway, namely the returned score,
- the velocity,the card activity, e-mail, etc. in the merchant's shop.