Footer customization concerns:
- Separator (horizontal line)
- Content (payment gateway reference, legal notices)
Separator and footer payment pages content are displayed by default.
However, it is possible to remove this separator and customize the content (color and opacity of the payment gateway reference, legal notices).
- Disable Display separator if you wish to hide the separator.
- Customize the footer color (white or black).
- Move the slider of the Opacity setting to obtain the desired footer color/opacity.
- Click on Save to validate your customization.