Setting up a notification on batch change
This rule allows to notify the merchant website in the following cases:
- When a transaction expires.
This is the case of transactions created in manual validation mode and that have not been validated in time by the merchant. The status of these transactions changes to EXPIRED.
- When a PayPal transaction that has been blocked due to suspected fraud is finally accepted or refused.
The status of the transactions in question changes from UNDER_VERIFICATION to CAPTURED or REFUSED.
- When a 3x 4x Oney transaction is accepted after the analysis of the financial statement.
- For transactions made with the following payment methods:
Alipay, Bancontact, Giropay, iDeal, Multibanco, MyBank, Przelewy24, Sofort, UnionPay, WeChat Pay.
This rule is disabled by default.
- Right-click the Instant Payment Notification URL on batch change line.
- Select Manage the rule.
- Enter the E-mail address(es) to notify in case of failure field in the General settings section.To specify several e-mail addresses, separate them with a semi-colon.
- Check the box Automatic retry in case of failure if you wish to authorize the gateway to automatically resend the notification in case of a failure (can be done up to 4 times).For more information, please see chapter Automatic retry in case of failure.
- In the Instant Payment Notification URL of the API form V1, V2 section, specify the URL of your page in the fields URL to notify in TEST mode and URL to notify in PRODUCTION mode if you wish to receive notifications in the form API format.
- Save the changes.
- Enable the rule by right-clicking Instant Payment Notification URL on batch change and select Enable the rule.