Building the form
- A list of available fields.A field list is provided to the merchant. The merchant can also add new fields and configure them.
- The field configuration area is selected.This area allows to configure the existing and newly created fields.
- The form building area including mandatory and optional fields.The merchant uses this area for arranging the form.
In order to add a field or configure existing fields in the List of available fields area:
- Click Add to create a new field.
- Select a field to configure it. You can:
- configure it by editing its contents displayed in the configuration area of the selected field,
- Delete it,
- Copy it,
- send it to the mandatory field area, using the Mandatory button or the drag and drop feature,
- send it to the optional field area, using the Optional button or the drag and drop feature,
To configure a field:
- Select the field.
- Make the desired changes.
- Personalize the field name in Name displayed in case of creating a new field.
- Personalize the Field type, if possible.The list includes Alphanumeric, Numeric, E-mail address, Drop-down list, Free-form entry field, Date, Amount.
Example of configuration of a new field:
The merchant can create a new field using a drop-down list. This list will offer the entire field of activity via one single form. It will allow buyers to specify for which activity field they would like to make a payment.
- Personalize the text of the Tooltip.The tooltip is the information displayed when the cursor hovers over an element that helps users when they fill in information.
- Define the Minimum and the Maximum number of characters of a field value.
- Check the Field to be confirmed box if you want the buyer to confirm the entry of the field value.For instance, enter an e-mail and confirm the entry in another field to make sure that the specified address is valid.
To arrange the form display:
- Use the Up and Down buttons for choosing the position of the fields in the form.
- Use the Remove button for deleting a form field or for placing it among the mandatory or optional fields.
- Click Save.The confirmation message Your changes were saved successfully appears.
- Click Open the form to view the result of the configuration.