Authorized operations for a payment order positively finalized
The available operations for positively finalized payment order (accepted payment) are:
- Display order detailsThe details of a payment order are divided into 2 tabs. They present respectively: the general information and a reminder of the message sent to the buyer.
- Display the sent message.Display a preview of the message sent to the buyer.Allows to view the call center number for the order by phone.
- See the transaction (only if the payment has been completed for this order)
- Remove the orderA payment order can be removed until the buyer has not accepted it and its status is In progress.
- Create from the selected orderAllows to create a new order based on this order. All the initial order data are included, except the reference.Operation not available for a payment order by phone.