The payment gateway offers merchants to create their own templates in every language available on the payment page.
To do this, via the Creation of an e-mail payment order dialog box:
- Click on the Templates link.The number of templates is unlimited. This functionality allows to create, duplicate, delete templates from the template library.It is possible to define a default template and a template for every language. This template will be suggested as a model during the creation of the payment order.
- Click Create.
- the template name
- the subject of the e-mail
- Select the template language from the list.
- Enter your text taking into account the customizable and fixed elements (see chapter Creating a payment order).
- Click Save.
The application does not allow the merchant to insert images or attachments.
We consider that for security reasons, this solution is not adapted.
In this case, we recommend using payment orders by URL or SOAP Web service API Payment order.
The Web services (API) allow the merchant to create multiple payment orders with 2 modes of operation:
- The gateway sends the e-mail
- The gateway returns the payment URL to the merchant who then includes it into his/her e-mails. This operation mode allows to display the sender in the FROM field, to manage the text, images and attachments.