The "manual submission of a payment URL" service
The payment URL service allows:
- the creation of a payment order,
- the generation of the payment URL, incorporated or not in a customizable message,
The merchant is responsible for sending the message or the payment URL.
Two statuses allow you to follow the payment order lifecycle:
- Order status which defines if the order has been paid.Possible values:
- In progress: no payment attempt detected.
- Finalized : a payment attempt has occurred:
- in green: the payment is accepted.
- in red: the payment is refused.
- Expired: the order expiry date is reached. The order has not been paid.
- Delivery status which determines whether the order has been correctly transmitted to its recipient.Possible values:
- Manual submission: Order initial status. The merchant must update it manually after sending the order.
- Sent: The merchant successfully transmitted the payment order and updated the status manually.