Viewing the process of payment by phone via IVS
For interested merchants, it is possible to receive the buyer by phone.
- The buyer receives a payment order from the merchant.
This order is accompanied by a payment order identifier. The merchant communicates the identifier via e-mail, by phone, SMS, or another means of their choice.
The buyer calls the interactive voice server (IVS). The buyer enters the order identifier, confirms the amount, and enters the bank details.
- The Voice server transmits the details of the payment card to the payment gateway.
- The payment gateway requests an authorization from the acquirer.
- The acquirer returns a response.
- The payment gateway creates the transaction and sends the payment result to the IVS.
- The payment gateway communicates the payment result.
In case of success, the voice server communicates the transaction number to the buyer.
In case of failure, the buyer is informed about the rejection of the payment request.
A payment ticket may be sent by SMS (if the buyer's phone number has been provided and the corresponding notification rule has been configured) and/or via e-mail (if the buyer's e-mail address has been provided and the corresponding notification rule has been configured).