Setting up a notification on batch change
In some cases, the final payment result may not be available when the buyer returns to the merchant website.
The payment is then created with the Waiting for authorization status.
An automatic mechanism allows to retrieve the final status and update the transaction.In order to be notified of the final status, you must enable the notification rule for batch modification:
- Right-click the line Instant Payment Notification URL on batch change
- Select Manage the rule.
- Enter the URL of your page in the fields URL to call in TEST mode and URL to call in PRODUCTION mode.
- Enter the E-mail address(es) to notify in case of failure. To specify several e-mail addresses, separate them with a semi-colon.
- Set up the parameters for Automatic retry in case of failure. This option allows to automatically send notifications to the merchant website in case of failure (up to 4 times).For more information, see the Activating the automatic retry chapter of the Hosted Payment Page Implementation guide.
- Save the changes.
- Once again, right-click Instant Payment Notification URL on batch change
- Select Enable the rule.