To receive payments on the PayPal account, it is necessary to give it the required authorizations.
Two types of authorizations:
- An authorization for "single" payments,
- An authorization for recurring payments using a token (i.e. without having to enter buyer's bank account login credentials).
- Click on Settings > Company > Merchant IDs tab.
- Select your PayPal MID.The details of the PayPal MID appears in the bottom of the screen.
- In the Authorization management section, click on:
A redirection to the PayPal authentication page is presented.
- Give the authorization to receive "single" payments automatically on the PayPal account
- Give token permission to receive recurring payments automatically on the PayPal accountThe following confirmation message is displayed to inform you about the steps that need to be made first.
For more information on the Reference Transactions feature, please refer to the Enabling the "PayPal Reference Transaction" option chapter.
- Click Yes.
- Sing in to PayPal using your login and password.
- Follow the instructions to accept permissions.
- Click on Save.