Setting up a notification on batch authorization
During a deferred payment, the payment is created with a Waiting for authorization status if the delay between the order date and the requested capture date is greater than the authorization validity period.
An automatic mechanism allows to retrieve the final status and update the transaction.In order to be notified of the final status:
- Right-click Instant Payment Notification URL on batch authorization
- Select Manage the rule.
- Enter the URL of your page in the fields URL to call in TEST mode and URL to call in PRODUCTION mode.
- Enter the E-mail address(es) to notify in case of failure. To specify several e-mail addresses, separate them with a semi-colon.
- Set up the parameters for Automatic retry in case of failure. This option allows to automatically send notifications to the merchant website in case of failure (up to 4 times).For more information, see the Activating the automatic retry chapter of the Hosted Payment Page Implementation guide.
- Save the changes.
- Once again, right-click Instant Payment Notification URL on batch authorization
- Select Enable the rule.