Setting up a notification on batch change
The payment gateway can notify the merchant website in the following cases:
- when a transaction expires (its status changes from To be validated to Expired),
- when the status of a transaction created with the Control in progress (UNDER_VERIFICATION) status changes.
This rule is disabled by default.
To configure this notification:
- Right-click the Instant Payment Notification URL on batch change line.
- Select Manage the rule.
- Enter the URL of your page in the fields URL to call in TEST mode and URL to call in PRODUCTION mode.
- Enter the E-mail address(es) to notify in case of failure. To specify several e-mail addresses, separate them with a semi-colon.
- Set up the parameters for Automatic retry in case of failure. This option allows to automatically send notifications to the merchant website in case of failure (up to 4 times).For more information, see the Activating the automatic retry chapter of the Hosted Payment Page Implementation guide.
- Save the changes.
- Once again, right-click Instant Payment Notification URL on batch change
- Select Enable the rule.