Viewing the e-Chèque-Vacances payment progress on the payment page
The diagram below presents the exchange process from the point of view of the buyer.
- The buyer validates the shopping cart.
- The merchant website redirects the buyer to the payment gateway. For more information, refer to the Payment Form Implementation Guide available in our online documentation archive).
- When the parameters and their signature have been verified, the payment method selection page appears.
- The buyer selects the first payment method, for example e-Chèques-Vacances.
Figure 2. Selection of a payment method
- The buyer confirms that he/she is in possession of e-Chèques-Vacances.
Otherwise (classic Chèques-Vacances ), the buyer is prompted to select another payment method.Figure 3. Confirmation of a payment method
- The buyer enters the details of the e-Chèques-Vacances. The details are:
Figure 4. Filling in details of the e-Chèque-Vacances
- the check number,
- the organization number,
- the issue year of the e-Chèques-Vacances,
- the security code (scratch area).
- The buyer clicks on Add.
The payment gateway interrogates the ANCV server via Web Services.
The ANCV server analyzes the submitted e-Chèques-Vacances (whether the check is valid and expendable, if the security code is correct, etc.).
If the e-Chèques-Vacances is valid, the ANCV server registers its reservation and returns to the gateway:
- the face value of thee-Chèques-Vacances,
- the name of the e-Chèques-Vacances holder,
- the list of expendable checks from the same checkbook and their associated details (number of the e-Chèques-Vacances, organization number, issue year and face value).
- The payment gateway reloads the payment page and displays (or not, depending on the amount) the list of the expendable e-Chèques-Vacances from the same checkbook. The number of displayed e-Chèques-Vacances depends on the amount left to be paid.
- The buyer can either:
- add an e-Chèques-Vacances from the list by indicating its security code,
- enter another e-Chèques-Vacances,
- delete an already added e-Chèques-Vacances.
- Once the desired e-Chèques-Vacances have been added, the buyer clicks on VALIDATE.
Figure 5. Overview of the used e-Chèque-Vacances
The payment gateway offers a detailed overview of the split payments that have been made.
It is possible to delete all the selected e-Chèques-Vacances or return to the e-Chèques-Vacances selection page.Figure 6. Overview of completed split payments
- The buyer selects a payment method to pay the remaining amount for the order.
- then enters the card number and expiration date,
If the card has a security (CVV) code, it must be specified.Figure 7. Filling in the bank card data
- The buyer confirms the selection of the payment method by clicking on VALIDATE,
- If the merchant and the buyer's card are enrolled in the 3D Secure authentication program, the payment will be authenticated with 3D Secure.
- An authorization request is sent to the buyer's bank, the issuer, in addition to internal fraud verification on the payment gateway.
If the payment is declined, the payment gateway cancels the reservation of e-Chèques-Vacances on the ANCV server.
If the payment is accepted, the payment gateway definitively validates the reservation of e-Chèques-Vacances on the ANCV server.
- If the payment is successfully completed, a page with the detailed overview of the payment sequence will appear.
A button allowing to return to the shop is offered to the buyer.Figure 8. Overview of payment sequences
In case of failure, a message is displayed. The buyer is informed of the rejection of the payment request. A button allowing to cancel and return to the shop is presented.
Note: at any point of the payment process, the payment gateway may have to cancel the reservation of e-Chèques-Vacances if:
- the buyer has returned to the shop before payment validation,
- the payment session has expired,
- a technical issue occurs (e.g. ANCV server cannot be reached).