Configuring e-mails sent to the merchant
By default, the payment gateway can notify the merchant in the following cases:
- Confirmation e-mail of payment
- Deferred payment rejection e-mail
- Buyer registration confirmation e-mail
- Refusal e-mail for deferred payment
- Confirmation e-mail of recurring payment
- Key regeneration e-mail
To configure these e-mails:
- From the Expert Back Office, go to the following menu: Settings > Notification rules.
- Select the E-mail sent to the merchant tab.
- Right click the label of an e-mail and select Enable the rule.
- Right click the label of an e-mail with an enabled rule and select Manage the rule.
- Customize the label of the rule and the address to be notified.
- To customize the e-mail content
Note:To preview the applied changes, click on Preview the e-mail at the bottom of the dialog box.
- Click on General Settings to specify the e-mail address to notify.
- Click on Buyer e-mail settings to view the "default text" of the e-mail.
- Select the tab corresponding to the language of the e-mail that you wish to customize.
- Click on Customize default text values.
- Modify the text of the e-mail.
- Click on Fields to include to display the list of fields available for e-mail customization.
- Select the fields that you wish to include into the e-mail. A detailed summary of the request processing will be added to the contents of the e-mail.
- In order to modify the events that trigger the notification:
- Click Rule conditionsA condition is composed of a variable, a comparison operator and a reference value.Example: "mode = TEST", "amount exceeding 1000". During the execution of a rule, the value of a variable is retrieved and compared to the reference value.
- Double-click on an existing condition to modify it.
- Click Add to create a new condition.All the conditions must be validated for the rule to be executed.
- Click Rule conditions
- Click Save.