Defining the Merchant ID (MID)
This feature is used only if you have several MIDs that accept the same currency within the same acceptance network.
- To define a list of MIDs, separate them with a semi-colon “;”.
- To exclude a network, add network name=NO.
- To force the TID, separate the MID number and the TID number by a colon: “ : ”
- If the field is submitted empty, the MID used will be the one defined by the priority order in the Expert Back Office (Settings > Shop > MID association tab).
|ACCORD||Oney network (private and gift cards)|
|ACCORD_SANDBOX||Oney network (private and gift cards) - sandbox|
|AMEXGLOBAL||American Express network|
|ANCV||ANCV (e-chèques vacances) network|
|AURORE||Cetelem Aurore network (Brand cards and universal Aurore card)|
|CERIDIAN||Ceridian network (gift card)|
|COFINOGA||Cofinoga network (Be Smart and brand cards)|
|CONECS||Titre-Restaurant Conecs network|
|ONEY||Oney Network (Payment in 3 or 4 installments by FacilyPay)|
|ONEY_SANDBOX||Oney Network (Payment in 3 or 4 installments by FacilyPay) - sandbox|
|PAYPAL_SB||PayPal network - sandbox|
- Two MIDs within the A network: MID_A1 and MID_A2
- Two MIDs within the B network: MID_B1 and MID_B2
To specify which MID to use for these two networks, vads_contracts must be populated as follows:
To offer a payment only for the MID_A1 contract and prevent payments within the B network, populate vads_contracts as follows:
In order to force the TID to be used within the A network: