Identifying yourself when exchanging with the payment gateway
To be able to interact with the payment gateway, the merchant needs to have:
- The shop ID: allows to identify the merchant website during the exchange. Its value is transmitted in the vads_site_id field.
- The key: allows to compute the alphanumeric signature transmitted in the signature field.
To retrieve these values:
- Sign in to the Lyra Collect Back Office: https://secure.lyra.com/portal/
- Enter your login.
- Enter your password.
- Click Login.In case of an entry error of the login and/or password, the error message “Invalid username or password” will appear.You can correct your entry or click on the link Forgotten password or locked account.
- Click Other actions.The following window appears:
- Click on Expert Back Office to access your Expert Back Office.
- Click Settings > Shop.
- Select the Keys tab.Figure 1. Keys tab
Two types of keys are available:
- The test key that allows to generate the form signature in test mode.
- The production key that allows to generate the form signature in production mode.
These keys can be numeric or alphanumeric.
For maximum security, it is recommended to use an alphanumeric key.
To change the format of your test key, click the Regenerate a test key button and select the format ("ALPHANUMERIC" or "NUMERIC").
To change the format of your production key, click the Regenerate a production key button and select the format ("ALPHANUMERIC" or "NUMERIC").