Setting up a notification on batch change
The payment gateway can systematically notify the merchant website when a transaction with a To be validated status expires. The expiry triggers the notification. The Expired status is final.
It is recommended to enable this notification for PayPal transactions (Order mode) in order to be notified about the capture.
This rule is disabled by default.
To set up this notification:
- Right-click Instant Payment Notification URL on batch change.
- Select Manage the rule.
- Enter the URL of your page in URL to notify in TEST mode and URL to notify in PRODUCTION mode.
- Enter the E-mail address(es) to notify in case of failure.
- To specify several e-mail addresses, separate them with a semi-colon.
- Set up the parameters for Automatic retry in case of failure. This option allows to automatically send notifications to the merchant website in case of failure (up to 4 times).
- Save the changes.
- Enable the rule by right-clicking on Instant Payment Notification URL on batch change and select Enable the rule.