Setting up notifications in case of abandoned or canceled payments
This rule allows to notify the merchant website in the following cases:
- In case the buyer abandons/cancels the payment, using the Cancel and return to shop button.
- When the buyer has not completed the payment process before the payment session expired.
The maximum length of a payment session is 10 minutes.
This customization is mandatory if you are using the FacilyPay Oney payment method.
This rule is disabled by default.
- Right-click Instant Payment Notification URL on cancellation.
- Select Manage the rule.
- Enter the E-mail address(es) to notify in case of failure field in the General settings section.To specify several e-mail addresses, separate them with a semi-colon.
- Check the box Automatic retry in case of failure if you wish to authorize the gateway to automatically resend the notification in case of a failure (can be done up to 4 times).For more information, please see chapter Automatic retry in case of failure.
- In the Instant Payment Notification URL of the API form V1, V2 section, specify the URL of your page in the fields URL to notify in TEST mode and URL to notify in PRODUCTION mode if you wish to receive notifications in the form API format.
- Save the changes.
- Enable the rule by right-clicking Instant Payment Notification URL on cancellation and select Enable the rule.