Setting up the Instant Payment Notification
This notification is required to communicate the result of a payment request.
To set up this notification:
- Right-click the Instant Payment Notification URL at the end of payment line.
- Select Enable the rule.
- Make a right click on Instant Payment Notification URL at the end of payment once again.
- Select Manage the rule.
- Enter the URL of your page in the fields URL to call in TEST mode and URL to call in PRODUCTION mode.
- Enter the E-mail address(es) to notify in case of failure.
- To specify several e-mail addresses, separate them with a semi-colon.
- Set up the parameters for Automatic retry in case of failure. This option allows to automatically send notifications to the merchant website in case of failure (up to 4 times).For more information, see chapter Activating the automatic retry
- Save changes.
If the payment gateway is unable to access the URL of your page, an e-mail will be sent to the shop administrator.
- The HTTP code of the encountered error
- Parts of error analysis
- Its consequences
- Instructions to resend from the Expert Back Office the notification to the URL already specified above.