Testing the IPN
First of all, check the status of the IPN URL in the Expert Back Office.
To do this:
- Select a transaction with a right-click.
- Select Display transaction details.
- Check the status of the IPN.
- In case the status is Sent, it means that you have correctly specified the URL in the Expert Back Office.
- In case the status is Undefined URL, it means that you have not specified the URL in the Expert Back Office.
- Check the address of the IPN URL entered in TEST and PRODUCTION mode.
- Click Settings > Notification rules.
- Enter the IPN URL (Instant Payment Notification URL at the end of payment).
Do not enter an address in "localhost". The call to this URL is made from one server to another.
- Click Save.
- In case the status is Failed, see chapter Processing errors.