Configuring e-mails sent to the buyer
The Expert Back Office offers the possibility to the merchant to configure e-mails sent to the buyer:
- Confirmation e-mail of recurring payment.
- Confirmation e-mail of payment.
- Token creation and/or update confirmation e-mail.
- Pre-notification e-mail of SEPA direct debit to the buyer.
To configure these e-mails:
- From the Expert Back Office, go to the following menu: Settings > Notification rules.
- Select the E-mail sent to the buyer tab.
- Right click the label of an e-mail and select Enable the rule.
- Right click the label of an e-mail with an enabled rule and select Manage the rule.
- Customize the label of the rule and the address to be notified.
- To customize the e-mail content:
Note:To preview the applied changes, click on Preview the e-mail at the bottom of the dialog box.
- Click on Buyer e-mail settings to view the “default text” of the e-mail provided for all the merchants using the payment gateway.
- Select the tab corresponding to the language that you wish to customize.
- Click on Customize default text values.
- Modify the text of the e-mail.
- Click on Fields to include to display the list of fields available for e-mail customization.
- Select the fields that you wish to include into the e-mail. A detailed summary of the request processing will be added to the contents of the e-mail.
- In order to modify the events that trigger the notification:
- Click Rule conditionsA condition is composed of a variable, a comparison operator and a reference value.Example: "mode = TEST", "amount exceeding 1000". During the execution of a rule, the value of a variable is retrieved and compared to the reference value.
- Double-click on an existing condition to modify it.
- Click Add to create a new condition.All the conditions must be validated for the rule to be executed.
- Click Rule conditions
- Click Save.