Instant Payment Notification URL on an operation coming from the Expert Back Office
The payment gateway can systematically notify the merchant website if the following operations are performed via the Expert Back Office:
- Payment accepted
- Payment declined
- Transaction modified by the merchant or the acquirer
- Transaction duplicated by the merchant
- Transaction refunded by the merchant
- Transaction canceled at the initiative of the merchant
- Transaction validated by the merchant
- Right click Instant Payment Notification URL on an operation coming from the Back Office.
- Select Enable the rule.
- Make a right click on Instant Payment Notification URL on an operation coming from the Back Office once again.
- Select Manage the rule.
- Enter the URL of your page in the fields URL to call in TEST mode and URL to call in PRODUCTION mode.
- Enter the E-mail address(es) to notify in case of failure.
- To specify several e-mail addresses, separate them with a semi-colon.
- Set up the parameters for Automatic retry in case of failure. This option allows to automatically send notifications to the merchant website in case of failure (up to 4 times).For more information, see chapter Activating the automatic retry
- Save the changes.