Managing payments by token
Management of payments by token
The service of Management of payments by token allows merchant websites to offer their clients the possibility to associate a token with a payment method, which will facilitate their subsequent payments on the website (without having to re-enter the bank card number).
Tokens allow to:
- Make fast and secure payments. Avoid filling in bank details when making subsequent payments (1-click payment) for the buyer.Store bank information on the platform (only the token is passed during data exchange).
- Make recurring payments (subscription).
- To identify cards that are due to expire, in order to notify the merchant via a file containing the token of the expiring card.
- To manage the renewal of the bank card that is due to expire.
- To manage the update of other buyer details.
In compliance with the rules of security and protection of banking details implemented by PCI DSS, the payment method details are destroyed after 15 months on non-use of the associated token.
The token will remain visible in the Expert Back Office and can be updated with new details.
Management of recurring payments (subscription)
The service of Management of recurring payments allows the merchant to create subscriptions, also known as recurring payments, without an expiry date, within the limits of the card validity period.
When creating a recurring payment, the merchant defines the start date and the recurrence rule to apply.
In TEST mode, transactions are created every hour in order to allow the merchant to easily test the IPN processing.
In PRODUCTION mode, transactions are created once a day starting 03:25 in Paris.