Updating a token via the Expert Back Office
- Select the token that you wish to modify via Management > Recurring payments.
- Click the Edit button.
The Edit button is also accessible via right-click.
- Click on Update buyer details.
The token update page appears. Only editable fields are available for input.
- Edit the e-mail address, if needed.
- Generate a new token if you wish to replace the old one.
- Complete or edit the information about the buyer.
Only editable fields can be updated.
- Click the Validate button to save the changes.
The update of buyer details is complete.
- its amount is 1.00 EUR ou 0.00 EUR if the acquirer supports it,
- its status is either 'Accepted' (vads_trans_status=ACCEPTED) or 'Declined' (vads_trans_status=REFUSED),
- it is never captured and remains in the "Transactions in Progress" tab.
The token will not be updated if the authorization or information request is rejected.
In any case, the merchant will be notified about this update if the rule Instant Payment Notification URL on an operation coming from the Back Office is enabled.