Setting up a notification on batch change
It is recommended to enable this notification for PayPal transactions in order to manage the UNDER_VERIFICATION status. The merchant site will be notified of acceptance or refusal by PayPal
To set up this notification:
- Right-click Instant Payment Notification URL on batch change.
- Select Manage the rule.
- Enter the URL of your page into URL to notify in TEST mode and URL to notify in PRODUCTION mode: http://www.mydomain.com/lyra/payment/check/
- Enter the E-mail address(es) to notify in case of failure.
- To specify several e-mail addresses, separate them with a semi-colon.
- Set up the parameters for Automatic retry in case of failure. This option allows to automatically send notifications to the merchant website in case of failure (up to 4 times).
- Save the modifications.
- Enable the rule by right-clicking on Instant Payment Notification URL on batch change and select Enable the rule.
If the payment gateway is unable to access the URL of your page, an e-mail will be sent to the shop administrator.
- The HTTP code of the encountered error
- Parts of error analysis
- Its consequences
- Instructions to resend from the Expert Back Office the notification to the URL already specified above.