Setting up a notification on batch change
It is recommended to enable this notification for PayPal transactions in order to manage the UNDER_VERIFICATION status. The merchant website will be notified of acceptance or refusal by PayPal.
This rule is disabled by default.
To set up this notification:
- Right-click Instant Payment Notification URL on batch change.
- Select Manage the rule.
- Enter the E-mail address(es) to notify in case of failure.
- To specify several e-mail addresses, separate them with a semi-colon.
- Set up the parameters for Automatic retry in case of failure. This option allows to automatically send notifications to the merchant website in case of failure (up to 4 times).
- Enter the following URL in the fields URL to call in TEST mode and URL to call in PRODUCTION mode (Notification URL of the Hosted payment page V1, V2 section):
- Save the changes.
- Enable the rule by right-clicking on Instant Payment Notification URL on batch change and select Enable the rule.