Setting up notifications in case of abandoned or canceled payments
The payment gateway can systematically notify the merchant website:
- In case the buyer abandons/cancels the payment, using the Cancel and return to shop button.
- When the buyer has not completed the payment process before the payment session expired.
The maximum length of a payment session is 10 minutes..
This customization is mandatory if you are using the FacilyPay Oney payment method.
To set up this notification:
- Right-click the Instant Payment Notification URL on cancellation line.
- Select Manage the rule.
- Enter the following URL in the fields URL to call in TEST mode and URL to call in PRODUCTION mode (Notification URL of the Hosted payment page V1, V2 section):
- Enter the E-mail address(es) to notify in case of failure.
- To specify several e-mail addresses, separate them with a semi-colon.
- Set up the parameters for Automatic retry in case of failure.This option allows to automatically send notifications to the merchant website in case of failure (up to 4 times).
- Save the changes.
- Once again, right-click Instant Payment Notification URL on cancellation
- Select Enable the rule.