- The following methods will be deprecated with the iplementation of 3DS v2:
- Addition of the paymentResponse.wallet field.
- Addition of the cardResponse.bankLabel field.
- Addition of the extendedResponseRequest.isWalletRequested and extendedResponseRequest.isBankLabelRequested fields.
- Addition of the extendedResponseRequest object as an input parameter of the createPayment method.
- Addition of the tokenRequest object as an input parameter of the createToken and updateToken methods.
- Update of the list of values of the responseCode field.
- Additional details on the analysis of the responseCode field when it is set to 0.
- Correction of field format for captureResponse.number.
- Removal of a note concerning the mandatory nature of the customerRequest object in the createPayment method.
- Replacement of the term “Certificate” with “Key” in all menus.
- Use of the term Token instead of Buyer ID.
- Addition of error codes (responseCode) 16, 81 and 83.
- Additional information on manual capture.
- Modification of the description of the amount attribute in the verifyThreeDSEnrollment method (can be set to 0).
- Additional information on the prohibition to duplicate transactions made with MasterCard in some cases.
- Additional information on refunds of unpaid transactions.
- New value for the transactionStatusLabel field: ACCEPTED
- New value for the operationType field: 5
- Addition of the object paymentResponse in the messages createTokenResponse and updateTokenResponse
- Update of the definition of paymentType.
|| Initial version