Payment via the Magento Back Office
The merchant has:
- opted for an offer that includes a VAD contract for manual payments,
- opted for an offer that includes the option "Payment by another channel".
- Via the Sales menu > Orders menu the merchant clicks on "Create New Order"
- The merchant selects the user account or creates a new one.
- If the Magento module has several shops, the merchant selects the shop where he/she wishes to create the order.
- The merchant fills the shopping cart.
- The merchant selects the payment method.
- The merchant selects the shipping method.
- The merchant validates the order.
- The browser is redirected to the payment page. The merchant proceeds to payment by filling in the card details transmitted by the buyer. For this payment mode, the 3D-Secure authentication is not required.
- At the end of the payment, the browser is redirected to the order detail page.