Setting up the Instant Payment Notification URL
Several types of notifications are provided in the Expert Back Office. They allow to manage events (payment abandoned by the buyer, payment canceled by the merchant, payment validated by the merchant, etc.) that will trigger a call to the merchant website and to configure the URL of the contact page.
To access notification rule management:
- Sign into: https://secure.lyra.com/portal/.
- Click Other actions and sign into your Expert Back Office
- Go to the following menu: Settings > Notification rules. Figure 1. Notification rules
Right click > Enable the rule if a red cross appears in the Enabled column of the following rules:
- Instant Payment Notification URL at the end of payment
- Instant Payment Notification URL on cancellation
- Instant Payment Notification URL on batch change